Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You As Quick As Possible.
What We Offer
- Facilitation, Export and Marketing of Bonny Light Crude Oil.
- Facilitation, Procurement, Sales and Marketing of refined petroleum products such as AGO, PMS, Jet A1, LPFO etc.
- Open Market sales of refined Petroleum products.
- Retailing and local dispensing of Refined Petroleum Products.
- Haulage of Petroleum Products to different parts of the country.
Bonny Light Crude Oil Marketing, Exporting and Facilitation
This crude oil is produced in Nigeria and the API gravity for Bonny Light is 35-37 degrees and the sulfur content is 0.14%. The current bbl/mt conversion factor for Bonny Light crude oil is 7.526 and typical output is around 540,000 barrels per day. The oil industry is the backbone of the Nigerian economy. The benefits of crude oil in Nigeria are evident. It provides 90 percent of the country’s export revenues. … Oil production brings about a billion investments in the country’s economy as well as the development of related sectors of the economy and infrastructure.
Bonny light crude oil remains popular because of its sulfur content properties. Since the history of oil discovery, Bonny Light Crude oil features as the crude product with the lowest sulfur content in the oil industry. In this regard, low sulfur content makes refinery procedures easy and economical. In technical application of finished petroleum, sulfur tends to poison anti-knock additives in engine fuels. This means that low sulfur results in ineffective poisoning of the anti-knock agents; hence efficient burning of fuels in combustion engines. In addition, easy processing reduces emission of poisonous affluent to the earth’s environment. With respect to environmental concerns, reduced emissions of pollutants contribute towards mitigation of global warming effects. All these positive qualities are the reasons for popularity of this light oil in subject. Presently, Bonny Light crude oil remains the most environmentally suitable type of crude oil for obtaining gasoline and heating gas.
- On the list of countries by proven oil reserves based on the world fact book as of 2010-07-05, Nigeria is number 10 with a reserve of 36.220.000.000 (bbl).
- On the top ten oil exporting countries, Nigeria comes in 8th place with 2.19 million Barrels per day.
- Nigeria is also the 5th major supplier of crude oil in the U.S.
- Nigeria is also the 8th member of OPEC out of 12.
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY (API)||35.2-37.5|
|DENSITY AT 20 DEGREES (CG.CM MAX.)||0.85|
|BASIC SALT WATER (BSW)||0.6% VOL.|
|SALINITY||PTB. @O.10% BS & W47 MAX.|
|WATER AND SEDIMENT CONTENT (% MAX.)||1.00|
|IRON WT. PPM.||1.00|
|VANADIUM WT. PPM.||0.4|
|NICKEL WT. PPM||4.00|
|WATER CONTENT||0.2% VOL.|
|POUR POINT 0F||-/+60|
|SULPHUR CONTENT , % wt||0.12-0.15|
Our proposal to you our Potential Buyer today is this:
We at Brainfield Consult Limited invite you to start to trade with us, and become a member of our oil and gas trading network.