Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You As Quick As Possible.
What We Offer
- End to End Events Concept, Planning, Co-ordination, Management and Delivery.
- Events Branding, Activation, Consulting and Training.
- Exhibitions, Conferences, Fairs, Entertainment Shows and Tourism
- Provision and Management of Events and Recreational facilities, Cinemas and Amusement Parks
“What is Event Planning? We polled our industry experts to get their perspectives and opinions. Here are four of the most interesting and candid responses we got:“
Proper event management planning is vital for any successful event. The EMP is the document that establishes how all the distinct moving aspects and disparate elements of your event will work and result in your event being safe and enjoyable. … If we’re planning it and managing it we take quality control from A-Z while you sit and enjoy your event.
In the event planning profession, the job titles are as diverse and numerous as the services offered, and it can often be difficult to describe and differentiate one from the next.
It can be challenging when preparing an event planning portfolio, looking for work, or in working with a client who does not have the correct understanding of your job function and responsibilities.
Event management involves identifying the target audience, formulating the event concept, planning the overall logistics of the event and conducting project management of the event as a whole. This might include managing the teams of people responsible for each function, the budget, and overseeing the execution of the event. Event managers also supervise the services of all outside vendors and professionals, which includes event planners. Some specific responsibilities of an event manager might include:
- Selecting and reserving venues
- Coordinating outside vendors
- Engaging speakers or entertainment
- Arranging for transportation and parking
- Obtaining necessary permits and appropriate insurance
- Compliance with health and safety standards
- Developing emergency contingency plans
- Crisis and situation management at the event
- Designing a security plan
- Monitoring of the event